Why Don's Septic & Fill?
In order to be the premier grease, septic and drain service provider in North America, Don’s Septic and Fill puts safety, integrity and service first. We perform our work to the highest safety standards, with the utmost integrity to provide the best service to our customers, all with an eye on protecting the environment.
Why We’re Your One-Stop-Shop
Don’s Septic and Fill is your one-stop-shop because it offers a wide range of services to manage all of your liquid waste needs. There’s no need to hire numerous vendors when we can handle all your grease, drain cleaning, plumbing and septic system needs and more. With our geographic reach, experienced and highly trained technicians, the most state-certified systems inspectors and one of the largest fleets in the industry, customers enjoy the convenience of having multiple needs met by one service provider – Don’s Septic and Fill.
Septic Tanks are Part of a Comprehensive System That Handles the "Dirty Work"
Most people tend to worry about how septic tanks perform, and if theirs is getting the right attention, but this is only part of what handles all the waste and wastewater in the building. There is also the interior plumbing, the pipe that brings everything to the tank, gas release vents, and a water distribution system that delivers the water back to Mother Nature to finish processing it when it’s ready.
Most of the work is done inside the septic tank. All the wastewater is brought from the building to the tank outside.
The tank’s natural design helps ensure the material that arrives divides into three sections. The heavier waste sinks to the bottom and is referred to as “sludge,” while the lighter materials form a layer of “scum” that rises to the top. The refined fluids in the center are called “effluent,” and this is what safely exits the tank and returns to nature.
Schedule Septic Tank Cleaning Every 3-5 Years
Septic pumping is necessary to remove the buildup that forms in the tank. Depending on the tank size and the number of people who contribute to filling it, every 3-5 years is a fairly normal schedule. However, homes with garbage disposals tend to fill up the reservoir with solids faster, and these may need pumping annually. Septic systems also need to be checked regularly, to make sure everything is in top condition, and this can be done when you have your regular septic pumping done. Keeping up with the necessary septic tank service also helps ensure that the pipes don’t back up. Drain cleaning can be done as a preventative measure, to help clear any residue, or as an emergency measure, when you’ve got a backup.
Septic & Fill Service You Can Trust
Safety is our top priority on every septic, waste, and disposal site. We will be completed by dedicated, reputable, licensed and insured contractors.
Whether you are looking for septic services in a residential, commercial or industrial setting, our team is fully equipped and ready to help.
Protecting the Environment
We are dedicated to keeping our environment clean, safe and beautiful. That is why we also provide recycling and disposal services for a comprehensive range of demolition debris materials by using innovative and ethical practices.
From separating items before demolition to donating reusable materials to charities, we take our responsibility for demolition and clean up seriously.
Residential Septic System Repairs
When Don’s Septic and Fill technicians service your residential septic system, each component is inspected to make sure the system is in good working condition and will stay that way for years to come.
Common Septic System Repairs include:
- Repairing septic covers or replacing with new ones
- Installing septic filters
- Repairing or replacing lines and distribution boxes
- Installing a riser to raise the level of the cover to the surface, or close to it
- Inspecting the tank for cracks, leaks or holes; and seal, if possible
Residential Septic System Rejuvenation
Over time, your leach field area—which removes contaminants and impurities—may not drain water properly. When that happens, a special cleaning may help rejuvenate the soil absorption system. Don’s Septic and Fill has the equipment, expert knowledge and experience in handling special cleaning of residential septic systems.
Our Special Cleaning Options include:
- Custom Cleaning - This may involve pumping your leach field, installing a leach field port, water jetting and adding our special blend of system-cleaning Boost Bacteria/septic scrubs. This is a good solution for homeowners who want a comprehensive septic system cleaning.
- White Knight System - This involves cultivating a colony of soil bacteria to eat away at bio-material buildup in your tank and beneath leach field lines. This option is an excellent one, provided your septic system qualifies.
- Sewer Jetting - This option Involves high-pressure water jetting to clean sewer lines, leach field lines and more. This is good as both a preventative measure and for homeowners on the town sewer system who have issues with blockages.